After having experimented with various forms of buildings, locations, environments, we chose to build our own house in the forest, off-grid, having our own autononomy in water, energy, heating as we wanted to be independant of networks.
We truly believe this lifestyle is a solution to our current problems, from noise, pollution, EMF radiation (including the 5g rollout), disconnection to nature, poor water quality, lack of freedom, as well as energetic disharmony that puts our spirit down and pushes us away from our true self and our mission.
- Passive Design to minimize heating and cooling loads
- Renewable Energy
- Sacred Geometry and Biogeometry
- Biomimicry and Permaculture
- Integration of the building in the natural surrounding
- Water Management and Recycling
- Waste management
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Natural building materials
-Arturo de Leon-