In case you need to choose a land from various options, we will help you to select the best one based on a brief bioclimatic, geobiologic, conceptual, and permaculture analysis that will assist us in the process.
If you have already chosen a land, we will carry out the following details studies:
- A geobiologic study, we will locate areas for possible development, geophysical anomalies, explosion/implosion points, ideal areas for construction and distribution of spaces. We will identify areas that can be negative for health and wellbeing, so they can be avoided in the design phase for areas of construction.
- A sacred geometry study, we will use mathematics and geometrical lines to obtain the general and particular design. Template of geometric lines from the geobiological analysis to locate the optimal layout of the spaces. We will Identify areas to create the flow that generates a constructive energy cycle.
- A fractality stydy, we will carry out an analysis of the level of fractality of the terrain and proposals for its improvement. That way we will know the degree of strength and coherence that links the place and the emotional links of the people, allowing us to be aware of the level of "well-being" that people can experience.
Having a clear reading of the desires and symbols of the people involved, knowing the coherence between the thoughts, emotions and actions of people to guide them makes the generation of greater welfare and abundance in the place, as well as forms the guidelines for the basic geometry, proportions, dimensions, optimal templates for the architectural design of the project, colors, as well as plants and trees.
We use the following techniques:
- The five element chart can help us understand the hidden or not recognized desires that may want to express in the project. It can give us in depth information in order to make choices of colors, shapes and ambience, so we can achieve high coherence between the building users and the space.
- The voice harmonics analysis provides a geometric mandala processed with specialized equipment, that we can use in various aspects of the design.
- The comprehensive psychological analysis of the true meaning of any project for the client, reveals their deepest desire and the way to best manifest it. Being aware of these desires will help us to overcome obstacles through the design, building and inhabiting of the space.
Bioclimatic design is incorporating climatic and local environmental data into architectural choices. According to bioclimatic design "less is more". The best orientation and the correct selection of materials due to their thermal properties and passive design strategies like proper ventilation, can lead to live in an ultra comfortable house / building. Optimum material specification and its correct position in the design can result in reduce energy consumption and consequently lower maintenance costs.
Bioclimatic design is integrated in the building, in a way that the climate analysis as well as the microclimate of the area is one of the main guides for various choices, including orientation, materials, opening areas. Furthermore, according to the climatic needs, various passive design techniques are incorporated in order to minimize the heating and cooling loads.
The integration of Environmental Medicine allows us to carefully select materials and finishes that are as natural as possible, with the lowest levels of off-gassing and negative side effects for health. That way, we create spaces with high air quality that assists the wellbeing of the users.
Fractal Geometry and Sacred Geometry is the study of the mathematics of life. It is a metaphor for the ordering of the universe: the study of the proportions, patterns, systems, codes, and symbols that underlie as the eternal source of life of matter and spirit. It is the genesis of all forms of life.
Unified Physics is the scientific basis for understanding why it is so important to design in accordance with the microcosm and macrocosm in both mathematical proportions and geometric designs.
We design with Sacred Geometry because we mimic the structural dynamics of the Universe and apply it to architecture so that present and future constructions embody the same energy flow. It only makes sense to design with the same geometric logic that the whole Universe does.
The bio fractal design of the universe is not restricted to a range, the Universe is alive in varying degrees of magnitude - and the scientific community of unified physics explains it mathematically. Knowing this, the way we design allows us to fit in the electromagnetic and gravitational torus of our physical body, the space we inhabit, the planet Earth and the Solar System.
In the Geophilia design we integrate principles of Sacred Geometry and Biogeometry to create the most harmonic and healing spaces, and support in the best way possible the health and wellbeing of the users.
An analysis of the people with the place is made according to ideal considerations of Vedic architecture (Sthapatya Veda) and Oriental architecture (Feng Shui) as well as a study of the East-West system, proposing remedies for the place to strengthen the people.
In the design phase, we incorporate strategies for auspicious layout, according to ancient techniques, in order to create the best flow of movement and energy.
Auspicious areas are fortified through the use of color, shape and layout, and inauspicious areas are harmonized in order to create high levels of Space Harmonics.
Solar orientations and their different qualities are taken into consideration, as well as the chart of the building which gives us specific information on how to best create the most harmonic energy. The five element philosophy is also used to create generate the best choices for healing environments.
In our design we incorporates the wisdom of the principles of permaculture with the aim to create a regenerative land and project. The project will not only sustain itself, but that gives back to the Earth and to its people. We will observe the dynamics of the structure of the elements, that is, how the different elements that make up that system behave over time.
This approach includes capturing and storing energy, allowing the greatest accumulation of material resources (water, soil, nutrients, plants, animals) with the least human intervention. Good design means more free time.
By imitating natural processes and forms, one may create manmade environments which co-exist harmoniously with their surrounding environment, these are the principles Biomimicry relies on.
In modern times, humans are exposed daily to a mixture of radiation:
- High-frequency (wireless) electromagnetic fields (non-ionizing radiation) from mobile phones, wireless phones and Wi-Fi modems, mobile phone antennas (there are in every neighborhood, smart devices, bluetooth, smart meters, alarm systems, microwave ovens, wireless gaming consoles, radio and television broadcast antennas, radar, baby monitor, etc.
- Low-frequency electric and magnetic fields from transformers and PPC cables, cables for household electrical installations, electrical panels, electrical and electronic devices, heating systems, etc. (non-ionizing radiation)
- Radioactivity (particles a, b, radiation c, X-ionizing radiation)) from building materials, X-rays, subsoil, radon, nuclear accidents, etc.
Through the use of specialized technology, we perform detailed measurements of the above radiation. According to the analysis of the result and the specific space function we propose various remedies in order to minimize the effects they can have on biology.
We design special customized art, based on the charts and reading of the building, as well as the particular function, in order to create pieces that can transform the energy of the place, and create high levels of Space Harmonics. (See examples here)
These also serve to beautify the ambience of the building, as well as to transform the energy into a more coherent state.
Geophilic Art utilizes:
- Sacred Geometry, through use of particular patterns with specific proportions that mimic those found in nature, in the microcosm and the macrocosm
- Fractal Materials, through the use of natural paints, high quality metal alloys (copper, silver) along with Geophilic Dash powders (see more here)
- Space + Person Analysis, through the use of specific charts that determine which elements are the best for a specific space, and accordingly colors and geometries
In our modern times, there is a big load our bodies need to manage, including artificial electromagnetic fields and other types of non-coherent energy. In Geophilic design, we use specific technologies, devices and other techniques to mitigate the negative side effects and harmonize the space so it can be best supporting the health and wellbeing of its users.
Apart from mitigating the negative side effects, the purpose of specific strategies is to increase the levels of Space Hamonics, otherwise called the coherence, or harmony, replicacting the knowledge that comes from our research of Ancient Temples (learn more here) of how to create sacred space or transcendental space.
Some of these techniques include the use of highly piezoelectric rock powders, crystal and metal dusts like the Geophilic Dash (learn more here), and weaving entire floors or walls with fine threads of precious metal to create networks of specific personalized geometries.
Using all the previous personal studies, conceptual analyses and charts and based on the semiology of geometric forms we design a specific symbol of power that is suitable for you and the project.
This can be applied to different spaces in form or art, weaved materials, interior design patterns and fabrics, in logo and graphic design, and in the building itself.
The symbol of power creates the highest resonance between the “signature” of the project and your energy field.
It also helps to promote a positive and consistent harmonic flow for the people who are going to use the space.
The masterplan design incorporates the previous studies, Fractal Geometry and geobiological studies into the first drafts to create the best possible solution in terms of function and form.
Since the first phases of the design we take into consideration all the principles of sustainable design and permaculture to create a regenerative land.
The main goal of the masterplan is to create a blueprint that functions as a whole being, and different functions are placed according to their frequency, creating a being with various energy centers.
Incrorporating all the previous studies of the first and second phase, we create the actual design, finding the balance between client analysis, the energy of the place and the building.
We draw the corresponding architectural floor plans, sections and facades; transverse and longitudinal sections; masonry, carpentry, constructive details.
They are all based on the harmonic layout, the general and specific adjustments. The drawings correspond to the geometric auspicious blueprints we obtained from the studies of the previous phases.
The best way to raise the harmonic inclusiveness of the electromagnetic field of space will be determined. It can be through the combined use of toroids, conifers, cosmoteluric geometries and different geometries. Also thread woven metal alloy with alternating layers of fractal powder in the coating (an aggregate of piezoelectric powder stones and metals of high ratio fractality composed of stones, specific metals in both quantity and quality).
We will determine the best way to locate and neutralize telluric grids, anthropomorphic geometric grids, cosmic geometric grid, geological fractures, underground rivers, implosion points, explosion points , archaeo- astronomical orientations, fractal geometries.
We base the interior design according to the aesthetics of both the best geometries, colors and Space Harmonics for you. With the help of 3d rendering every space and room will be decorated, furnished and designed with energy and geometrical correspondence rightfully, so that unique and specific spaces arecreated to restore the energy balance.
Besides a unique palette and authentic textures in each space was achieved, the decoration portfolio can include the relationship of each space according to each member of the team or family its color, musical note, tone number, crystals, elements, aromas and actual constellation geometry. We can also provide the abstraction of each geometry and apply it to a series of patterns for textiles, lace, textures in wall, floors, finishes and decorative details to be generated.
A render is an image of your project that according to your needs we can generate a 3d virtual model of the entire building and create photorealistic representations of how it will look with textures, lights, materials.
We can also create a rendered tour of part or the whole building so you have a clear idea of the spaces, proportions and feelings.
The graphic design is completely in alignment with the architectural and land studies, so it is one of a kind.
We blend the visual representation of the abstraction of the voice analysis, with the five elements and the client analysis, and we produce the symbol of power which can be applied in logo design, business cards, stationery, website and in the building itself.
That way the graphic design is in complete resonance and coherence with the whole building project, so we can have fractality of information in all scales of design.
Antonopoulos Farm has been cultivating organic since 1985 with native and ancient seeds.
After many years of research, I realized that the seeds and products needed to
be stored in an special energy space to be activated.
In this, the help of Geophilia, of Lydia and Arturo was requested and Sacred Geometry, as well as many other techniques and design was applied.
Our cooperation will continue in a second stage, through the further activation of the space and the products, as well as the scientific documentation and evidence of the results.
A big thank you for your invaluable help !